**** Long arm services are back open. Currently we have an extended turn around time. Please call the shop if you would like to be added to the wait list. ****
New Update: We ask that you keep your quilt safe at home. For those on the wait list, we will call you about a week before to bring your quilts in.
Lady Jane's is pleased to offer long arm quilting services to complete your project. By offering a select number of computerized edge-to-edge patterns, we can provide quick and efficient service for your projects.
- $0.10/linear inch: Customer provided ready to attach. Machine attach to front only.
- $0.12/linear inch: Customer provided ready to attach. Machine attach and finish.
- $0.15/linear inch: Customer yardage provided. Cut and make binding, machine attach and finish.
To ensure quality and efficiency, we prefer that you purchase batting through our shop. Our batting of choice is Quilters Dream 80/20 however, other Quilters Dream batting is available upon request and may result in an additional charge. Please note that special-order batting may result in a delay to the completion of your quilt.
- Crib 60" x 46" $10.00
- Throw 60" x 60" $12.00
- Twin 93" x 72" $23.00
- Double 96" x 93" $30.00
- Queen 108" x 93" $35.00
- King 122" x 120" $50.00
- Backing and batting must be 6" larger than the quilt top on all sides.
- Bed sheets are not accepted for backing.
- Top and back must be pressed and squared, threads clipped and seams secure.
- If backing is seamed together, a horizontal seam to the top of your quilt top is required and pressed open. A 1/2" seam allowance is recommended.
- Do no layer your quilt.
Please contact us directly for lead time and estimate for your project.
*Minimum quilting charge $45. Minimum charge does not include batting or other services.